From Reservation to Pick-up
- After deciding your rental date, pick-up location and vehicle type, make a reservation online.
- On the day of your trip, drop by the rental location and give us your reservation info. Bringing along a copy of the confirmation e-mail you receive will help things go smoothly.
* A free airport shuttle is available at our Chitose Airport location.
- Fill out the necessary forms at the rental office.
- On the day of your trip, drop by the rental location and give us your reservation info.
- Before you go, we'll give you a quick explanation of vehicle operation, options, and check for any scratches or damage.
You're ready to go!
- Bring your rental back to the shop and let one of the staff know you there to return a vehicle. If you can't make it back on time, be sure to let us know beforehand.
- We'll check the fuel level and inspect for any new scratches or dents. All you have to do is relax in the office for about ten minutes. Be careful not to leave anything behind in the car!
*Our Chitose Airport location does not have a filling stand. Please refuel your rental vehicle at one of our recommended gas stations before returning it.
Pay for any refueling or other fees (if needed) and you're all done! If you have any questions about anything, just let us know and we'll be glad to help.
* Choinori Club members: Save time get a 3 yen per liter discount by refueling at your rental location!